Intervention Planning Principles
- Focus on the person’s strengths.
- Develop person-driven implementation plans.
- Emphasize the teaching of core vocabulary.
- Use principles of evidence-based practice.
- Maintain team communication and collaboration.
The Minspeak website provides a range of resources for helping families, teachers, and therapists develop appropriate intervention programs for children and adults using Minspeak. Many of these practical resources are contributed by teachers, therapists, Minspeak users, and family members – all who support individuals using Minspeak systems.